In its ninth year and looking to build on last year’s success, OUG Ireland 2013 provided the perfect opportunity for participants to learn, share and network. learn from other Oracle users, Oracle suppliers and industry experts providing a wide experience of Oracle successes and challenges.
The agenda consisted of seven streams and over 40 presentations covering a range of topics including; Fusion Applications, Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Technology, Business Intelligence and JD Edwards.
Download the agenda here.
What the delegates had to say about OUG Ireland Conference 2012:
“I have enjoyed a full day with lots of in-depth seminars, latest information, future predictions and had great time networking with fellow Oracle people. I look forward to attending the next OUG Conference in Ireland.” Kamesh Ganesan, Pramerica Systems Ireland
“Super conference, rich agenda, engaging speakers, cool demos, rock star how-to sessions, a great networking opportunity and gateway to new information and thought leaders in Oracle. Recommended.”
Ultan O’Broin, Oracle
“Informative Oracle user group event, a must attend.”
Saurabh Sharma, Xerox Corp Ireland Corporation
Here are six reasons why delegates attended:
- Meet, connect and share success stories - This event provides a wealth of opportunities to exchange ideas, success stories and product challenges with other Oracle users and IT gurus.
- Hear the latest updates - The Keynote and guest speakers will bring you the latest information and how that affects customers in Ireland.
- Share ideas and gain practical knowledge and tools you can use in your workplace right away. - With its focus on sharing, learning, user experience and transforming technologies, delegates will leave the event with many new ideas and best practices to try.
- Learn from members of the Oracle ACE Programme - These IT Gurus working in the field, and recognised by Oracle as being the best, bring you their knowledge, experience and ideas.
- Engagement with leading Oracle partners - Take the opportunity to talk to leading vendors and Partners working in Ireland in the exhibition.
- A break from your work load to find ways that you can work smarter - A day out of the office gives you a chance to gain a new perspective on your business processes - you will be immersed in an environment where the focus is on using your products more effectively.