Date: 24th March
Time: 15:25 - 16:10
Bi is can be a complex matter in big organisations. This presentation will tell the story about a strategic business decision to move the on premise BI stack to the Microsoft Azure cloud.
This presentation will cover:
- How we managed to move +300TB to the cloud
- Which services were chosen and why
- How performance testing and sizing has been done
- How automatic provisioning has been done for providing developers what they need in agreed SLA's
- How we dealed with the short deadline
- Why the Azure Cloud was chosen over the Oracle cloud
- Cost savings?
The deadline of the project is currently end of the year 2016. This gives the opportunity to give you an insight in a very fresh finished project of the move to the cloud from a complete BI environment.
Pieter Van Puymbroeck, Exitas NV