« Return to event
Time: 10:15 AM - 11:00 AM
Track: Track 1
The University of Stirling is one of Scotland's leading universities, with over 11,000 students and nearly 1,500 members of staff receiving and delivering learning across 7 academic schools. Back in 2012, the university embarked on a wide ranging, 3 year programme with the objective of revolutionising the way that information is delivered and consumed across its departments. Earlier this year, the programme came to a successful completion...but that is not the end of the story!
In this session, hear how the University of Stirling:
- Approached the implementation and delivery of Oracle's BI and DW tools across the areas of Student Administration, Admissions, HR and Finance and beyond;
- Faced and overcame the challenges of an extended roll-out, whilst keeping existing users happy;
- Extended the solution to incorporate more insightful data visualisations, through the integration of D3;
- Plan to take the platform forwards and how they are set to achieve this.
- James Adamson, Stirling University and Mike Vickers, Rittman Mead
Published: 09.09.2015 - This document is restricted to members
Send this page to your friend