Crowne Plaza, London - The City
19 New Bridge Street
EC4V 6DB, Tel: 0871 942 9190, Website: www.cplondoncityhotel.co.uk/
How to find us
The Crowne Plaza London - The City is located in the City of London, on the corner of New Bridge Street and Victoria Embankment. Close to Blackfriars Bridge and on the north side of the River Thames on New Bridge Street, the hotel is located adjacent to Blackfriars underground station.
The hotel is within 60 minutes of London's three major International airports: London Heathrow (LHR), London Gatwick (LGW) and London City (LCY).
London Heathrow (LHR)
- Distance: 28.32 KM / 17.6 MI East to Hotel
- M4 > A4 Central London > Trafalgar Sq > Strand > Ludgate Circus
London Gatwick (LGW)
- Distance: 48.44 KM / 30.1 MI South East to Hotel
- Motorway into London then follow to City
London City (LCY)
- Distance: 13.68 KM / 8.5 MI West to Hotel
- London E16 2PX UK Head northwest on Hartmann Rd toward Camel Rd 0.2 A1011 then A1020 0.1 roundabout, take 2nd exit onto Aspen Way/A1261 Slight right at Limehouse Link/A1203 Tower Hill Terrace/A3211 187 ft Victoria Embankment London EC4V 6DB UK
The nearest tube station is Blackfriars, on the Circle and District line. It is located directly opposite the hotel. Alternatively, St Paul's tube station, on the Central line, is 15 minutes walk along St Paul's Cathedral.
This hotel is just a stone throw away from Blackfriars mainline train station and has a direct connection to Gatwick Airport, Luton Airport and St. Pancras International Eurostar terminal.
There are no onsite parking facilities at the hotel. The nearest parking facilities is the Baynard House Car Park at Baynard House Car Park, 133 Queen Victoria Street EC4V 4BQ. View further info online here
- Daily parking tariffs start from £2.50 per hour with the exception of:
- Monday - Friday, after 7pm - £2.50 for overnight parking.
- Saturday, after 1pm - £2.50 for overnight parking.
- Sunday & Bank Holidays - £2.50 for the entire day.
As an alternative, the NCP Car Park on Little New Street is available within short walking distance
For your convenience, We offer 24-hour valet parking at an additional cost of £10.
Our Porters will co-ordinate all your taxi requirements.
For more information, please contact our Concierge team on +44 020 743 8085