Welcome to UK Oracle User Group!
You are now part of one of the best user group communties in the world. Come along to our events using your organisation's inclusive Special Interest Group (SIG) passes and/or conference tickets and learn how to work smarter with your Oracle products, keep up-to-date with the latest Oracle developments and network with other Oracle users and leaders in your field.
- Click on this link
- Choose the 'already a member' option
- Enter your company name and membership number
- Fill in your personal details and communication preferences
- Wait for your online access password to arrive by email
If you are unsure who your main contact is or have any issues getting set up, call us on +44 (0)20 8545 9670 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
- Find out what events we have coming up and book onto an event by visiting the event page and clicking 'Register for this event' at the top of the page.
- Registering for our Apps, Tech and JDE conferences happens via a registration system.
- Ensure you have selected the relevant communities in your communication preferences and you will be emailed when your community's conference opens for registration.
- For a brief explanation about the different types of events we run, please visit this page on our website.
Questions? Call Martin on +44 (0)20 8545 9680 or email him.