We are delighted to be working in partnership with McGraw-Hill and our Partner members in bringing you the opportunity to review Oracle publications and allow others to receive your valuable feedback.
If you are interested in reviewing a publication in return for a free copy of the book please see below details of the publications currently on offer and what to do. These publications will be regularly changed, therefore please check back for updates.
The following publications are currently on offer:
If you would like to review one of these publications, all you need to do is:
1. Submit a request by emailing Membership with your name, membership number and the title of the publication you are interested in reviewing.
2. If your request is accepted by Ashley, she will arrange for McGraw Hill or the author to send you a copy of your chosen book title. You will then need to upload a review with a minimum of 50 words to Amazon within six weeks of receiving the publication. Requests are handled on a first come-first served basis.
3. You can then keep the publication free of charge. All Oracle Press titles will be sent as digital ebook versions.
4. If you are unable to complete the book review within the six week time frame you will need to return the publication to the sender in the condition you received it. Please read the terms and conditions before proceeding.
Titles reviewed by members :
- Oracle Database 12c PL/SQL Programming - Read reviews
- Oracle Fusion Applications Development and Extensibility Handbook - Read reviews
- Java: A Beginner's Guide - Read the reviews
- Getting Started with Oracle Event Processing 11g - Reviews coming soon
- The Oracle Opportunity - A Blueprint to Suceeding as an Oracle Consultant - Read reviews
- Oracle Big Data Handbook - Read reviews
- Oracle Database 12c: The Complete Reference - Read reviews
- Oracle Business Intelligence Applications Implementation & Operation - Read reviews
- Oracle GoldenGate 11g Handbook - Reviews coming soon
- Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c Deep Dive - Reviews coming soon
- Advanced Tuning for Oracle EnterpriseOne Implementations - Read reviews
- Oracle Business Intelligence Discoverer 11g Handbook - Reviews coming soon
- Oracle Solaris 11 System & Network Administrator All-in-One Exam Guide - Read reviews
- MySQL Workbench Data Modeling and Development - Read reviews
- PeopleSoft PeopleTools Data Management and Upgrade Handbook - Read reviews
- Building and Managing a Cloud Using Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c - Read reviews
- Oracle E-Business Suite Financials Handbook - Read reviews
- Oracle Database 11g Release 2 Performance Tuning Tips & Techniques - Read reviews
Have you written an Oracle book and would like to offer free copies to UKOUG members in return for an honest review of the content? Contact Membership today on +44 (0)20 8545 9674 to have your book featured on this page.