Bronze membership is the pay-as-you-go approach to membership and is specifically designed for individuals who want to attend at least one Special Interest Group (SIG) meeting annually but can't commit additional time up front.
It's also useful for members based outside mainland UK who don't find it as easy to attend UKOUG events.
This membership provides you with full access to the UKOUG website where you can:
- Access a wide range of resources in the library
- Keep up to date with latest news relevant to your profession
- Discover tools to meet your learning and training requirements
- Network with like-minded individuals via the online forums
Bronze membership entitles you to:
- One free place to any UKOUG Special Interest Group (SIG) event in year one
- One free place to any 2 UKOUG SIG events in year two
- Member rates to attend UKOUG events
- A regular community-specific ebulletin with news and events within your community
- 10% discount on Oracle University courses from our Oracle-affiliated training providers
- Publisher discounts on Oracle titles from our featured publishers
- Access to our digital edition of Oracle Scene magazine (published quarterly)
- Benefit from special offers from UKOUG Partners
- A personalised online account
- Read and rate documents, including past presentations and white papers, in the UKOUG library and upload your own documents
- Participate in surveys to directly influence the future of Oracle and the user group
- Volunteering opportunities - chair sessions, join the UKOUG Board or a committee and much more
- Bronze membership includes one free place at UKOUG Special Interest Group (SIG) meetings in year one, then two free places in year two. If you wish to attend further SIGs you can purchase tickets at the member price of £85 +VAT per event or upgrade to Silver membership.
- Bronze memberships can only have one named contact and cannot be shared with colleagues
- Bronze membership is only available to end users. Suppliers of Oracle related products and services must join at Silver or above to access commercial opportunities.
£215 + VAT for year one (includes a one-off £50 administration fee)
£215 + VAT in year two and each successive year
Anyone can present at one of our events and write for our magazine, Oracle Scene. Do you have an exciting presentation or an interesting article which you think will benefit our members? Find out more about submitting an article for our magazine here or submit an abstract for one of our SIGs or conferences.