The Taleo product offering sits within our HCM Cloud community and benefits include SIGs, presentations in our Conferences and an extensive online library including publications and fortnightly ebulletins.
Is this Special Interest Group (SIG) for me?
The HCM in the Cloud including Taleo Special Interest Group is aimed at Taleo customers, Talent Management Experts and Taleo Product Managers who are working with this cloud product
What does this Special Interest Group (SIG) offer?
The HCM in the Cloud including Taleo SIG is a product focused group, which is open to all HCM & Taleo users to share knowledge, suggest ideas and discuss a wide range of talent management topics.
Aims & Objectives
- Opportunities for members to share problems and solutions by networking
- User presentations on areas of interest
- Regular updates from Oracle on new products, product enhancements and proposed support changes
- Question and answer sessions with Oracle
- Interactive workshops on topics suggested by members.
Benefits of being involved
- Access to the best HCM skills in the marketplace
- Access to Oracle representatives
- Access to Partners and their solutions
- First to hear about product developments
- First to hear about support updates
Interested in presenting or joining the committee?
Find out how you can contribute to an event and engage with this group and UKOUG here.
HCM in the Cloud including Taleo Committee
Committee Chair - Richard Vince, Kent County Council
Committee Member - Richard Atkins, Certus Solutions
Committee Member - VACANCY
Oracle Liaison - Caroline Minor
UKOUG Project Manager - Lois Hunt
Are you a partner? Are you looking for ways to support UKOUG?
Visit our Partner Area for further information or contact Kerry Stuart on +44 (0)20 8545 9685.
View the Event Calendar for upcoming dates & agendas