What does this Special Interest Group (SIG) offer?
The HCM Solutions SIG is a product focused group for Oracle Cloud and eBusiness Suite. Offering benefits including SIGs, presentations in our Conferences and an extensive online library including publications and fortnightly ebulletins.
Aims & Objectives
- Opportunities for members to share problems and solutions by networking
- User presentations on areas of interest
- Regular updates from Oracle on new products, product enhancements and proposed support changes
- Question and answer sessions with Oracle
- Interactive workshops on topics suggested by members.
Benefits of being involved
- Access to the best HCM skills in the marketplace
- Access to Oracle representatives
- Access to Partners and their solutions
- First to hear about product developments
- First to hear about support updates
Interested in presenting or joining the committee?
Find out how you can contribute to an event and engage with this group and UKOUG here.
HCM Solutions Committee
SIG Co-Chair - Tim Warner, Certus Solutions (UK) LLP
SIG Co-Chair - Brian Frost, CSC Solutions
Deputy - Tim Lacey, Clarity HR Ltd
Deputy- Richard Atkins, Certus Solutions
Oracle Liaison - Julian Peters, Oracle
Oracle Liaison - Jeremy Eustace, Oracle
UKOUG Project Manager - Lois Hunt
Are you a partner? Are you looking for ways to support UKOUG?
Visit our Partner Area for further information or contact Kerry Stuart on +44 (0)20 8545 9685.
View the Event Calendar for upcoming dates & agendas