The EPM & Hyperion community offering comprises: SIGs, a conference, an extensive online library including publications and dedicated EPM & Hyperion themed fortnightly ebulletin.
Why join the EPM & Hyperion community?
UKOUG is working with the Hyperion committee, Partners and Oracle to develop and introduce new initiatives to meet the needs of EPM & Hyperion users.
You can benefit from these new initiatives by becoming a member which will enable you to take advantage of the following great benefits:
- Access to the best EPM & Hyperion skills in the marketplace
- Access to Oracle representatives who are working with EPM & Hyperion products
- Access to Partners and their solutions
- A number of EPM & Hyperion specific events and interactive sessions, the largest for this community being the annual UKOUG Hyperion Event
- 10% off Oracle University training with Vertex iT
Membership will also ensure you are the first to hear about...
- Product developments
- Support updates
Join the EPM & Hyperion Community:
- If you have a UKOUG profile already, please log in and update your personal preferences to ensure your communications are bespoke to your needs.
- If you do not have a login please create one here.
Not a member? Find out more about the benefits of joining UKOUG and the EPM & Hyperion community here: Membership packages
There are many ways you can increase your engagement with the EPM & Hyperion community including contributing to an event, writing for Oracle Scene, joining the leadership team or joining the Oracle Scene review panel. Find out more here.
Stay up to date with what's happening in the EPM & Hyperion community by joining the UKOUG Hyperion LinkedIn Group, following @UKOUG on Twitter and liking our Facebook page.
Are you an Oracle partner or third party? Are you looking for ways to support UKOUG? View our Partner Guide for further information or contact Kerry Stuart on +44 (0)20 8545 9685.
UKOUG EPM & Hyperion committee:
Planning & Essbase
Co - Chair - Paul Masterman, BA
Co- Chair - John Baker, The Hackett Group
Deputy Chair - Neil Sellers - Qubix
Oracle Liaison - Alison Morgans
Co Chair - Catriona Harrison, Invensys
Co Chair - David Phillips, Accenture Strategy
Deputy - Alison Adams, Adams Financials Systems Ltd
Partner Member - Quentin Vermolen, Seismi
Oracle Liaison - Jill Hellier
UKOUG Project Manager - Anna Crellin