The EPM & Hyperion community comprises of: webinars, a conference, an extensive online library including publications and dedicated EPM & Hyperion themed fortnightly ebulletin.
Why join the EPM & Hyperion community?
UKOUG is working with the EPM & Hyperion committee, Partners and Oracle to develop and introduce new initiatives to meet the needs of EPM & Hyperion users.
You can benefit from these new initiatives by becoming a member which will enable you to take advantage of the following great benefits:
- Access to the best EPM & Hyperion skills in the marketplace
- Access to Oracle representatives who are working with EPM & Hyperion products
- Access to Partners and their solutions
- A number of EPM & Hyperion specific events and interactive sessions, the largest for this community being the annual UKOUG EPM & Hyperion Event
Membership will also ensure you are the first to hear about...
- Product developments
- Support updates
|| UKOUG EPM & Hyperion 2018 streams:
- Customer Case Studies
- Product Knowledge
- Hands-on Sessions
|For the most up-to-date industry content, look at Hyperion articles in the UKOUG library.
Stay up to date with what's happening in the EPM & Hyperion community by joining the UKOUG Hyperion & EPM LinkedIn Group, following @UKOUG on Twitter and liking our Facebook page.
What is covered:
- Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting
- Financial Processes & Close
- Profitability & Cost Management
- Data Integration
||Adams Financials Systems Ltd.
||The Hackett Group
Send this page to your friend