15 July 2015
UKOUG is excited to announce that the Apps15, JDE15 and Tech15 conference agendas are now live!
Featuring over 230 leading players in the Oracle space each sharing their expertise and experiences with this year's largest gathering of Oracle users in the UK.
Co-locating at the ICC, Birmingham, Apps15 & Tech15 take place through 7th - 9th December and JDE15 from 8th - 9th December.
Top five reasons for you to attend:
1. Learn new features, ideas and techniques to take back to the office
2. Meet and network with people using the same Oracle products as you
3. Discover new suppliers and engage with existing ones
4. Connect with the Oracle experts on a face-to-face level
5. Solve your business challenges - pose your questions directly to Oracle
Secure your accommodation: UKOUG has managed to procure exclusive local hotel discounts. Early booking is advised as there are limited allocations at each hotel. To view these visit the Apps15, JDE15 or Tech15 website.
Start networking early: Remember to follow us @ukoug for all the latest updates. Join in the conversation using hashtags #ukoug_apps15, #ukoug_jde15 and #ukoug_tech15 and look out for #ConfHack tweets to gain some handy conference tips.
We hope to see you there.
Send this page to your friend