Oracle Recognises DSP Managed Services’ Expertise in Delivering Specialized Oracle Solutions
Covent Garden, London UK - April 2011
- Oracle awarded DSP Managed Services with the Most Innovative Use of Oracle Software & Hardware award during its annual Oracle® PartnerNetwork (OPN) Specialized UK Awards held at The Renaissance Chancery Court, London on March 10.
- Oracle judges recognized DSP Managed Services’ success in delivering innovative solutions and achieving strong customer success using Oracle Technology and Applications.
- DSP Managed Services were short-listed for recognition in the following two categories:
o Most Innovative Use of Oracle Software & Hardware
o Oracle Technology Specialist Partner of the Year
- DSP Managed Services is a Platinum level member of OPN, and is Specialized in the area of Oracle Database 11g.
- David Callaghan, Senior Vice President, Oracle UK, Ireland and Israel said: “These awards recognize the specialized partners that have consistently delivered high level innovation and excellence in their areas of expertise over the past year. The judging panel believes DSP Managed Services has shown commitment to growing its Oracle business, has enhanced skills in its Oracle product line and has shown focus in vertical industries. We’d like to congratulate all partners on their award wins.”
- Phil Huntley, CEO and founder at DSP Managed Services commented: “It’s a great honour for everyone at DSP Managed Services to have been nominated for two of the prestigious OPN Specialized UK Awards and to have won even one of those is humbling. We are thankful the UK Oracle community recognized our work to warrant such accolade. There is a highly conscientious streak running through DSP and that combined with high quality and passion in everything we do is reflected in this award.”
- Dev Nayak, Managing Director at DSP Managed Services state: “We are delighted to have received this award from Oracle UK. We are committed to meeting our customers’ needs so that they can build better services to their customers. Working with Oracle helps us achieve this. Now more than ever, UK companies are investing in innovation and we’re seeing customers apply Oracle Software to reduce costs, create competitive advantages, move quickly to address market opportunities, and improve financial and operational decision making. Winning the Award for most innovative Partner further differentiates DSP and means that we have now been recognised significantly within Oracle”.
End of Press Release
About Oracle PartnerNetwork
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Specialized is the latest version of Oracle's partner program that provides partners with tools to better develop, sell and implement Oracle solutions. OPN Specialized offers resources to train and support specialized knowledge of Oracle products and solutions and has evolved to recognize Oracle's growing product portfolio, partner base and business opportunity. Key to the latest enhancements to OPN is the ability for partners to differentiate through Specializations. Specializations are achieved through competency development, business results, expertise and proven success. To find out more visit http://www.oracle.com/partners.
About DSP Managed Services
DSP Managed Services provides Project Delivery and Managed Services to organisations implementing business critical and enterprise wide technology. By using solutions within the Oracle and Microsoft products set, DSP applies expertise and knowledge to deliver tailored solutions that meet with an organisations specific needs and requirements. These include Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, Mission Critical Support (24*7), Systems Consultancy (Performance Tuning, High Availability, Disaster Prevention and Recovery) and Project Services (Program Management, Project Management, and Quality Assurance) to UK Standards and current best practices.
DSP achieved Oracle Gold partner of the year for 2010/2011 winning 4 Gold (E-Business Suite, Transport and Logistics, Innovative, Retail Manufacturing) and 3 Silver (Communications, Media & Utilities, Financial Services, Small Business) and 1 Bronze (Database) at the Oracle User Group (OUG) Awards 2011
DSP achieved Oracle Gold partner of the year for 2009/2010 winning 4 Gold (E-Business Suite, Database, Applications, Technology) and 2 Silver (Consulting, Customer Service) at the Oracle User Group (OUG) Awards 2010
For further details, visit www.dspmanagedservices.co.uk or contact DSP Managed Services
– Head of Sales & Marketing Rick Anthony +44 (0) 20 3328 9726
Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.