15 October 2015
Oracle has announced the release of Oracle Business Intelligence Application 22.214.171.124.1.
In this release of Oracle BI Applications (OBIA) you can deploy:
- Oracle BI Applications with Oracle Service Cloud source system.
- Oracle BI Applications with Oracle Taleo Cloud source system.
- Fusion Applications Releases 9.2 and 10 data sources.
- Oracle Data Integrator Repository for Non-Oracle Source Databases
- OBIEE 126.96.36.199.0+
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Oracle Data Integrator 188.8.131.52.0
Upgrade is only supported in this release from OBIA Version 184.108.40.206.2
OBIA 220.127.116.11.1 is available for download from Oracle Software Delivery Cloud.
For information on this release visit My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article:
OBIA: Getting Started with an OBIA 18.104.22.168.1 Install and Upgrade
Doc ID 2065612.1
This note provides details about:
- New Features
- Where to find the documentation
- The certification matrix
- Installation Details
- Upgrade Details
- Data Lineage
The patch install reviews and other patch related information can viewed within the My Oracle Support Communities. Visit the sub-space:
BI Patch Reviews
For other Oracle Business Intelligence Applications questions and assistance visit the My Oracle Support Community:
Source: Business Analytics- Proactive Support
Send this page to your friend