8 July 2014
UKOUG Applications Conference agenda will be launching next week. To get you ready for the launch, we have put together another sneak peek for you. Have a look what the agenda has to offer.
Here's a list of speakers and sessions confirmed so far for Apps14:
- Mark Daynes, Beyond Systems, A toolkit for the successful adoption of BI Applications within UK Councils
- Richard Hammersley, Shire Pharmaceuticals Plc, Delivering Mobile Dashboards at Shire Pharmaceuticals
- Susan Gillis, The University of Oxford, EiS eXpress – An Integrated Reporting Solution for the University of Oxford
- Hans Herrings, Flowserve, Flowserve and the road to BI
- Alex Lightstone, Cedar Consulting, Global Payroll 9.2 Upgrades
- Colin Glover, PwC, Hubs without Hubris or Hype: How to improve your E-Business Suite Customer and Supplier MDM
- Francois Gastl, PwC, Leveraging Oracle HFM for integrated IFRS, MI and Regulatory reporting at Guardian Financial Services
- John Moorley, CSC Computer Sciences Corporation, Manufacturing Execution System: Experience of its Use for Serialized Manufacture by an Aerospace and Defence Client
- Richard Spurr, Oracle, Performance Engineering And Testing
- Kashif Syed, Hitachi Consulting, R12.2 on Microsoft Azure Cloud - Considerations and Best Practices
- Jon Whelan, Oracle, Remaining successful through the use of Proactive Tools, and My Oracle Support
- James Pilbeam, Enrich, Spend Visibility Rapidly Deployed in the Cloud
- Sebouh Sarafian, Hitachi Consulting UK Ltd, Strategy migrating legacy projects into the Oracle Projects module
- Andrew Pyke, Hitachi Consulting, Thinking Strategically – BI Applications and ODI, in the real World
*Please note all session titles are subject to change
Have a look at the sessions confirmed last week and the week before.
Want to see the agenda before the official launch? Register your interest.
|Tweet using #ukoug_apps14 and let us know what sessions are you looking forward to attend
||Join the Apps14 subgroup in LinkedIn and keep up to date with the latest UKOUG information
Send this page to your friend