UKOUG provides Oracle users in Ireland access to our extensive library, our publication Oracle Scene, as well as a variety of special interest groups and an annual event in Dublin.
All OUG Ireland events are a significant opportunity for participants to learn, share and network with other Oracle Customers, Oracle Partners, Product and Industry experts and individuals providing a wide experience of Oracle Products & Services – successes and challenges.
OUG Ireland committee:
- Committee Chair - Debra Lilley, Certus Solutions
- Committee Member - Tony Cassidy, Peak Indicators
- Committee Member - Brendan Tierney, Dublin Institute of Technology
- Committee Member - Uli Bethke, Sonra
- Committee Member - Simon Holt, ESB Networks
- Committee Member - Marcin Przepiorowski, Independant
- Committee Member - John Caulfield, Oracle
- Committee Member - Mina Sagha Zadeh, Oracle
- Committee Member - Mairead Dooley-Ffrench, Oracle
- UKOUG Project Manager - Faye Wood
The Ireland Community and Special Interest Groups (SIGs) include:
Find out how to get involved with this community.
View all UKOUG events