A useful, worthwhile day. A word of thanks to Christine not only for her excellent presentation but for agreeing to follow up an item of interest for me in an email. Many thanks.
This combined SIG meets annually in Dublin and the offering for users comprises of SIGs, presentations in our Conferences and an extensive online library including publications and fortnightly ebulletins.
Is this Special Interest Group (SIG) for me?
The Ireland Combined SIG is aimed at customers and practitioners based in Ireland who work with Oracle’s range of:
- Business Analytics: Business Intelligence (BI), Enterprise Performance Management (EPM).
- Big Data: Data Integration Solutions (DIS), Data warehousing (DB and DW) and Engineered Systems.
- Cloud - All Aspects of Oracle Cloud solutions that relate to BA & BIG Data.
- Technologies from Oracle Database; Design; Development and Middleware.
What does this Special Interest Group (SIG) offer?
The SIG welcomes both technical and business-orientated presentations, and each meeting will aim to contain a mixture of customer case studies, technical tips and techniques, new product information and overall group discussions on Oracle’s products and strategy.
Aims & Objectives
- Promote best practice of BA & Big Data on Oracle in Ireland
- Allow database administrators to share knowledge, advice and experience, through formal presentations and informal discussion at regular meetings.
- Discovering novel and innovative practices and techniques
- Providing support to it members to accelerate mutual success
Benefits of being involved
- We work closely with Oracle and other third parties as new products are released
- We provide advance details, hints and tips, and product demonstrations at our regular SIG meetings.
- This SIG aims to help members with product and support issues, holding workshops and promoting communications between Oracle and the SIG community.
- Access to the best Tech skills in the marketplace
- Access to Oracle representatives
- Access to Partners and their solutions
Interested in presenting or joining the committee?
Find out more about presenting and how to engage with this group and UKOUG here.
Are you a partner? Are you looking for ways to support UKOUG?
Visit our Partner Area for further information or contact Kerry Stuart on +44 (0)20 8545 9685.
Ireland Combined SIG committee:
Tony Cassidy, Vertice
Brendan Tierney, Oralytics
Uli Bethke, Sonra
Simon Holt - ESB
Oracle Liaison - John Caulfield
UKOUG Project Manager - Charlotte Willie
View the Event Calendar for upcoming dates & agendas
Send this page to your friend