The most valuable aspect was making contact with other Oracle users who have or are facing similar challenges to ourselves, and who have already provided valuable advice on how they are dealing with those challenges.
What does this Special Interest Group (SIG) offer?
The offering for users of the HCM Community comprises of SIGs, presentations in our Conferences and an extensive online library including publications and fortnightly ebulletins.The Ireland HCM SIG meets in Dublin and is made up of presentations, workshops and discussion groups. The format and the agenda are flexible, tailored to the needs of the members and is an excellent forum for networking. Feedback from each meeting is reviewed for future events
Aims & Objectives
- Promote best practice HCM
- Share knowledge within the user community - implementation lessons learned and user experiences
- To ensure the views of users are taken into account in the development and prioritization of enhancements to the application
- To provide a forum for discussions between Oracle and the user community
- To keep users up to date on legislative changes and current trends affecting their areas of responsibility (Payroll and Human Resources)
- To provide a network for users to discuss common issues.
Benefits of being involved
- Share Users Experiences Exchange Implementation Issues
- Express Business Specific Issues, Views etc
- Review Unfamiliar HCM Modules
- Find out more on the Product Direction
- Gather information on Legislative Changes
- Express opinions on Legislative Issues
- Meet your Oracle representatives.
Interested in presenting or joining the committee?
Find out more about presenting and how to engage with this group and UKOUG here.
Are you a partner? Are you looking for ways to support UKOUG?
Visit our Partner Area for further information or contact Kerry Stuart on +44 (0)20 8545 9685.
You may also be interested in
Ireland HCM Committee:
Chair - David Purcell, 3 Mobile
Deputy - Anne Timoney, Bord Na Mona
Oracle Liaison - Tanya Delaney
UKOUG Project Manager - Charlotte Willie
View the Event Calendar for upcoming dates & agendas