11 November 2014
UKOUG has teamed up with Oracle University to save you a whopping 50% off the exam fee when you take a standard Oracle Certification exam at Apps14 or Tech14 from 8-10 December.
Not only will you benefit from all the learning experiences the conferences have to offer, you also have the perfect opportunity to gain or upgrade your certification. You might like to read the Oracle-Base Blog post about why re-certification is important.
Exams will be taking place over three days at the Holiday Inn Express, Britannia Pavilion, Albert Dock, Liverpool L3 4AD, which is just a short walk from the ACC Liverpool.
The following time slots are available:
|Monday 8th December:
||3pm & 5pm
|Tuesday 9th December:
||9am, 11am, 2pm & 4pm
|Wednesday 10th December:
||9am, 11am, 2pm & 4pm
Please note that by registering you are agreeing to the following Terms & Conditions.
Terms & Conditions:
- Discounts are available to anyone holding a full conference ticket for either Apps14 or Tech14 and who books a time slot appointment in advance.
- You pay the discounted amount by credit card online at the test centre on the day.
- You must ensure you have a Pearson Vue account set up before you arrive - see details of the full requirements at http://pearsonvue.com/oracle/ap/.
- If you are a new candidate, you should create a Pearson Vue web account at least 72 hours before your exam.
- You need to wait an hour after creating the Pearson Vue web account and go to certview.oracle.com to authenticate your CertView account. This is where you can access your score reports. If you do not authenticate prior to taking the exam, there may be a delay in receiving your exam scores.
- Score reports will not be available at the event. You will receive an email within 30 minutes of completing the exam notifying you that the score report is available in CertView.
- You cannot set up a Pearson Vue account on the day.
Thanks to Oracle Alliances & Channels who have kindly provided the proctor to make this event possible.
If you are a UKOUG Partner member, we are also simultaneously running an Oracle Partner TestFest for High Value certifications, details of which can be obtained from your partner manager.
Send this page to your friend