7 November 2013
A few months ago UKOUG encouraged its members to take part in Customer Advisory Panel conducted by Oracle.
Earlier this week Jeb Dasteel, SVP & Chief Customer Officer shared the dramatic improvements reported by customers in the contracting process.
* Executive, director, and manager level job respondents for all segments.
Moreover, survey results showed positive trending for all core ordering and contracting measures accross all account segments.
Oracle promised to continue to focus their efforts on areas that will further help in contracting engagement with their customers. Here are some examples of those areas:
- Standardization and simplification of processes for better collaboration and more streamlined negotiations via the new Oracle Master Agreement.
- Enhancement of field execution to better equip sales teams with licensing and business practices options.
- Streamlined approval management for shorter cycle times though new quote system and tools.
- Strengthening of sales programs to further optimize alignment of our offerings to our customers’ business.
Tell Oracle what you think. Click here to join the Customer Advisory Panel today.