The JD Edwards community offering comprises of: SIGs, a conference, an extensive online library including publications and dedicated JD Edwards themed fortnightly ebulletin.
Why join the JD Edwards community?
UKOUG is working with the JD Edwards committee, Partners and Oracle to develop and introduce new initiatives to meet the needs of JD Edwards users.
You can benefit from these new initiatives by becoming a member which will enable you to take advantage of the following great benefits:
- Access to the best JD Edwards skills in the marketplace
- Access to Oracle representatives who are working with JD Edwards products
- Access to Partners and their solutions
- A number of JD Edwards specific events and interactive sessions, the largest for this community being the annual UKOUG JD Edwards Conference & Exhibition
- 10% off Oracle University training with Vertex iT
Membership will also ensure you are the first to hear about...
- Product developments
- Support updates
Join the JD Edwards Community:
- If you have a UKOUG profile already, please log in and update your personal preferences to ensure your communications are bespoke to your needs.
- If you do not have a login please create one here.
Not a member? Find out more about the benefits of joining UKOUG and the JD Edwards community here: Membership packages
There are many ways you can increase your engagement with the JD Edwards community including contributing to an event, writing for Oracle Scene, joining the leadership team or joining the Oracle Scene review panel. Find out more here.
Stay up to date with what's happening in the JD Edwards community by joining the UKOUG JD Edwards LinkedIn Group, following @UKOUG on Twitter and liking our Facebook page.
Are you an Oracle partner or third party? Are you looking for ways to support UKOUG? View our Partner Guide for further information or contact Kerry Stuart on +44 (0)20 8545 9685.
UKOUG JD Edwards committee:
Committee Chair - Nigel Weaver, Aggregate
Committee - Azad Brepotra, Mizuno
Committee - Gideon Tester, Altro Group
Committee - Peter Ling, Independant
Committee - Jonathan Stuart, Rosslyn Stuart Associates Ltd
Committee - vacancy
Partner committee - Jack van den Brink, Quistor
Partner committee - Howard Page, Steltix
Oracle Liaison - Ed Stubbs
UKOUG Project Manager - Anna Crellin