The Business Analysis Conference Europe 2011 provides an unparalleled networking opportunity for Business Analysts from across Europe and beyond.
UKOUG are pleased to be able to offer members 10% off the ticket price to attend the 3rd annual Business Analysis Conference featuring a presentation by UKOUG Commercial Director, Graham Spicer on "Achieving Payback: Managing the Benefits of Change Projects".
Taking place between the 26-28 September 2011, at the Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London, UK this conference will appeal to:
Anyone with an interest in Business Analysis and Business Change including Business Architects, Business Solutions Managers, Business Change Managers and Consultants
"Found the conference and topics covered really useful for gaining greater insight into the role of BA's in different companies. Great to hear about the work being done to raise the profile as a profession/emphasise the value and importance of business analysis."
The key themes for this year are:
- The role of the Business Analyst in Business Change
- Innovation and Creativity
- Business Analysis Tools and Techniques
- Business Analysis in Practice
These will be covered in four tracks:
1) Business change - The true value of the Business Analysis skills set lies in the shaping and forming of business change. This track explores how the application of business change techniques can benefit specific areas of the business change life cycle
2) Innovation & creativity - Creativity is the process of creating something novel. Innovation is the process of creating something novel and useful." This track combines the theory and practice of creativity and innovation to demonstrate its value in solving business problems.
3) Tools & Techniques - The effective business analyst needs to be proficient in applying a range of tools and techniques so that they can adapt to different business situations. The sessions in this track cover a range of relevant business analysis techniques.
4) Business Analysis in Practice - In this track we will draw from the real world experiences of the Business Analysis community where practitioners share their experiences of the practical application of the Business Analysis skills set in their respective organisations.
For more details and to register visit: http://www.irmuk.co.uk/ba2011/ remember to quote UKOUG when booking.