Your vote counts...
Exercise your right to vote in the UKOUG elections.
As UKOUG is a membership organisation, all main contacts are entitled to shape the future of UKOUG.
It is vital that you do vote. By doing so, you are being part of the process of ensuring that UKOUG represents your needs to Oracle and that the products and services are the ones you require.
Why are the elections important?
The elections are important because they determine which communities are represented, and ultimately who steers your user group and represents your interests to Oracle Corporation, the Oracle community worldwide and to the Oracle eco-system in the UK.
Each membership has one vote per position, which your organisation’s main contact is responsible for administering. If you feel you are better placed to make that judgement, perhaps as an active SIG member, then please contact them with your recommendation or you can be passed the right to vote.
By voting you are…
- expressing your opinion as to the fitness of the elected leaders and their policies
- ensuring that the people in charge reflect your views and champion the issues that are important to you
- helping to shape what UKOUG does and how it does it
- having a say in who steers your user group
By not voting you are…
- abdicating your right to influence
- allowing the will of others, whose opinions maybe contrary to your own, to prevail
- accepting that the future of the UKOUG is what it is without you being a part of that
Think about the candidates
- Where have candidates come from?
- What will their contribution be?
- Which communities are represented and which are not
Voting is open until midnight on Monday 1st September.
Please think... and vote for the right people to represent you!