The Oracle E-Business Suite community offering covers Human Capital Management, Financials, and Higher Education and comprises of: SIGs, a conference, an extensive online library including publications and dedicated Oracle E-Business Suite themed fortnightly ebulletin.
Why join the Oracle E-Business Suite community?
UKOUG is working with the Oracle E-Business Suite committees, Partners and Oracle to develop and introduce new initiatives to meet the needs of Oracle E-Business Suite users.
You can benefit from these new initiatives by becoming a member which will enable you to take advantage of the following great benefits:
- Access to the best Oracle E-Business Suite skills in the marketplace
- Access to Oracle representatives who are working with Oracle E-Business Suite products
- Access to Partners and their solutions
- A number of Oracle E-Business Suite specific events and interactive sessions, the largest for this community being the annual UKOUG Applications Conference & Exhibition
- 10% off Oracle University training with Vertex iT
Membership will also ensure you are the first to hear about...
- Product developments
- Support updates
Join the Oracle E-Business Suite Community:
- If you have a UKOUG profile already, please log in and update your personal preferences to ensure your communications are bespoke to your needs.
- If you do not have a login please create one here.
Not a member? Find out more about the benefits of joining UKOUG and the Oracle E-Business Suite community here: Membership packages
There are many ways you can increase your engagement with the Oracle E-Business Suite community including contributing to an event, writing for Oracle Scene, joining the leadership team or joining the Oracle Scene review panel. Find out more here.
Stay up to date with what's happening in the Oracle E-Business Suite community by joining the UKOUG Oracle Financials and UKOUG Oracle HCM LinkedIn Groups , following @UKOUG on Twitter and liking our Facebook page.
Are you an Oracle partner or third party? Are you looking for ways to support UKOUG? View our Partner Guide for further information or contact Kerry Stuart on +44 (0)20 8545 9685.