It was an excellent opportunity to network; make new contacts and re-establish old ones. Very enjoyable.
Barry Cooper, McKesson
What does this Special Interest Group (SIG) offer?
The HCM Solutions SIG is a product focused group for Oracle Cloud and eBusiness Suite. Offering benefits including SIGs, presentations in our Conferences and an extensive online library including publications and fortnightly ebulletins.
What does this community offer?
The aims and objectives of the HCM SIG are:
- To ensure the views of users are taken into account in the development and prioritisation of enhancements to the application
- To provide a forum for discussions between Oracle and the user community
- To keep users up to date on legislative changes and current trends affecting their areas of responsibility (Payroll and Human Resources)
- To provide a network for users to discuss common issues.
The Oracle HCM User Group sessions act as a useful and accessible arena to meet and network with like minded professionals to:-
- Share Users Experiences Exchange Implementation Issues
- Express Business Specific Issues, Views etc
- Review Unfamiliar HCM Modules
- Find out more on the Product Direction
- Gather information on Legislative Changes
- Express opinions on Legislative Issues and to
- Meet your Oracle representatives
We are always interested in presentations based on User Stories which can be anywhere from 10 - 45 minutes long. Please click here if you are interested in presenting at the next event. Find out other ways you can engage with this group.
HCM Solutions Committee:
SIG Co-Chair - Tim Warner, Certus Solutions (UK) LLP
SIG Co-Chair - Brian Frost, CSC Solutions
Deputy - Tim Lacey, Clarity HR Ltd
Deputy- Richard Atkins, Certus Solutions
Oracle Liaison - Julian Peters, Oracle
Oracle Liaison - Jeremy Eustace, Oracle
UKOUG Project Manager - Lois Hunt
Are you a partner? Are you looking for ways to support UKOUG?
Visit our Partner Area for further information or contact Kerry Stuart on +44 (0)20 8545 9685.
View the Event Calendar for upcoming dates & agendas