It was an excellent opportunity to network; make new contacts and re-establish old ones. Very enjoyable.
Barry Cooper, McKesson
Forming part of the E-Business Suite community the offerings for users of HCM comprises of SIGs, presentations and an extensive online library as well as publications and fortnightly ebulletins.
What does this community offer?
The aims and objectives of the HCM SIG are:
- To ensure the views of users are taken into account in the development and prioritisation of enhancements to the application
- To provide a forum for discussions between Oracle and the user community
- To keep users up to date on legislative changes and current trends affecting their areas of responsibility (Payroll and Human Resources)
- To provide a network for users to discuss common issues.
The Oracle HCM User Group sessions act as a useful and accessible arena to meet and network with like minded professionals to:-
- Share Users Experiences Exchange Implementation Issues
- Express Business Specific Issues, Views etc
- Review Unfamiliar HCM Modules
- Find out more on the Product Direction
- Gather information on Legislative Changes
- Express opinions on Legislative Issues and to
- Meet your Oracle representatives
View the calendar for upcoming dates & agendas.
We are always interested in presentations based on User Stories which can be anywhere from 10 - 45 minutes long. Please click here if you are interested in presenting at the next event. Find out other ways you can engage with this group.
Grow your business with UKOUG
Looking to increase your brand awareness and customer base consider our sponsorship and marketing opportunities - contact Kerry Stuart Head of Sales +44(0)20 8545 9685.
SIG Co-Chair - Tim Warner, Certus Solutions (UK) LLP
SIG Co-Chair - Brian Frost, Logica
Deputy - Tim Lacey, Clarity HR Ltd
Deputy - Jeff Feim - EiS Technologies
Oracle Liaison - Julian Peters, Oracle
UKOUG Project Manager - Lois Hunt