Using the mobile app at Apps14 & Tech14 gives you access to loads of information to help you make the most of your conference experience. Find out more...
This year we have worked hard to improve our mobile app to further enhance your conference experiences.
Download the app today
When you register for Apps14 or Tech14 you will be sent an email containing your login details and instructions which will give you the ability to:
- Create a personal profile, where you can also send messages and book meetings with exhibitors and delegates
- Create a personalised agenda and view agenda updates
- View session information including time, location, speakers and abstracts
- Give feedback on sessions
- View the exhibition floorplan and exhibitor information
- See details of the social events
- Get up to the minute social media feeds and agenda changes details
- Maps of ACC Liverpool and the local Liverpool area
- Play the game - the more active you are on the apps the more chance you have to win a prize
You can search the profiles of other attendees, send messages and arrange meetings all referenced against your personalised agenda to ensure you are not double booked!
Download the mobile app by going to your App Store and searching for ‘UKOUG’.
Check out the video's for a how to guide Apps14 app Tech14 app
Top Tip: Turn on your notifications so you get up to the minute agenda info.
Not attending the conferences?
Don’t worry, you can still download the app from the app store and be able to view the app, you just won’t have access to the personalised agenda and networking functionality.
Many thanks to our Apps14 & Tech14 mobile app sponsor: