10 November 2014
This is an exclusive invitation-only event where you will 'hear from peers' about real-life experiences on the journey to modernisation - and the impacts it's had on their businesses.
dsp is also joined by two senior Oracle executives who will be discussing the future of Oracle modernisation and innovation across applications, platform and infrastructure. This masterclass will also delve into the latest capabilities of Oracle E-Business Suite and show you how to achieve extraordinary analytics and create seamless business mobility.
We want to enable organisations to make better decisions, reduce costs, and increase performance. Attend one of these events in London or Birmingham and prepare to be enlightened through modernisation and innovation.
This truly is set to be a fantastic day for individuals looking to drive their company forward.
- A holistic view of E-Business Suite, helping you to determine if you are getting the most out of your investment.
- Looking at E-Business Suite Modernisation through ‘Oracle on Oracle’. Helping you to save time and money on making better business decisions.
- Driving innovation across Applications, Platform and Infrastructure. How to maximise your environment for E-Business Suite through best of breed solutions.
- Exploring E-Business Suite Modernisation through the cloud. Should you be in the cloud or on the ground?
- Discover ways to help make money, save money and improve business process through innovation.
Modernisation and consolidation through ‘Oracle on Oracle’
Innovation across Applications, Platform and Infrastructure
- 3) EBS - What benefits are you going to get from your E-Business Suite investment? Looking at what you want from the latest upgrade from E-Business Suite and how the latest upgrade benefit can you. What modules are going to impact your business most? What it can do for you?
- 4) BI - Now that you have your data on E-Business Suite Systems, how are you making the most of it
- You’ve got E-Business Suite and now you have your data running through it. What are you going to do with it? How will it assist you in making decisions to make you money or save you money
Modernisation through cloud
- 5) E-Business Suite in the cloud - Premise or off-premise? Which solution is the best for you? What are you looking for? What's available?