21 January 2013
Rittman Mead are pleased to offer a 10% discount for UKOUG members on their public training courses in the UK.
The course content covers the following:
1. OBIEE 11g Overview & Product Architecture
2. Installation, Configuration & Upgrades
3. Creating Repositories from Relational Sources
4. Advanced Repository Modelling from Relational Sources
5. Systems Management using Oracle Enterprise Manager
6. Creating Analyses and Dashboards
7. Actionable Intelligence
8. KPIs, Scorecards & Strategy Management
9. Creating Published Reports (BI Publisher)
10. OBIEE 11g Security
11. High-Availability, Scaleout & Clustering
The course is being run from Rittman Mead's UK office in Brighton from Monday 28th January 2013 to Friday 1st February.
Click here to register for the course or for more information on their public training, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or check the public training schedule for the first half of 2013, including courses on ODI and the BI Applications.
Send this page to your friend