Lots of really good, relevant content with a great opportunity to network. The atmosphere is open, welcoming and participation is encouraged.
Forming part of the E-Business Suite community the Oracle Financials offerings includes SIGs, presentations, an extensive online library as well as publications and fortnightly ebulletins.
The Oracle Financials SIG covers all Financial modules in the E-Business Suite and also includes:
- Project accounting
We also discuss occasional forays into areas of general business interest. We hope to interest system users from Finance, Purchasing, Audit, Systems accounting and IT .
The Oracle Financials group aims & objectives:
- Opportunities for members to share problems and solutions by networking
- User presentations on areas of interest; this is our major content and we try to make them at least half of any meeting
- Regular updates from Oracle on new products, product enhancements and proposed support changes
- Question and answer sessions with Oracle
- Interactive workshops on topics suggested by members.
We are always interested in presentations based on User Stories which can be anywhere from 10 - 45 minutes long. Please click here if you are interested in presenting at the next event. Find out other ways you can engage with this group.
For more information about sponsorship and marketing for this event please contact Kerry Stuart Head of Sales
Join our Oracle Financials group on Linked In
Events for this group include: Financials SIG, Local Government Applications and Central Goverment SIGs and Technology & E-Businss Suite conference, see calendar for upcoming dates and agendas.
Oracle Financial Committee:
Co - Chair - Tom King, CGI
Co - Chair - Ian Boyling, IB Apps Ltd
Committee Member - Steve Davis, Namos Solutions Ltd
Oracle Liaisons - Peter Beverley
UKOUG Project Manager - Charlotte Willie