Good day with a very good agenda. Phil Stone, Kent County Council
Is this community for me?
Public Sector Applications is suitable for those within the public sector tasked with supporting and developing the use of Oracle E-Business Suite within their organisation. This includes Local and Central Government, Housing Sector, MOD, NHS, Criminal Justice, Executive Agencies and Non - Departmental Bodies (NDPBs).
What does this community offer?
It is an interactive group which aims:
- To encourage member participation and contribution for the benefit of the community as a whole, as well as providing a forum for the discussion of common problems and the sharing of experience with the implementation and use of Oracle Financials and Oracle CRM within the public sector
- To provide a forum for the exchange of views , concerns and matters of interest between Public Sector users and Oracle UK
- To influence the general direction of the UK Public Sector localisation programme (OPSF).
Our objectives are to enable member organisations;
- To maximise their investment in the Oracle EBS and related reporting and BI tools
- Tackle current issues & challenges such as CIS
- Share experience of resolving issues, implementing & enhancing Oracle EBS
- To update members on Oracle developments & new releases
- To develop members’ presentation & communication skills
- To enable members to develop their knowledge and understanding of the Oracle EBS
Want to get involved?
We are constantly looking for speakers involved in the Public Sector who are prepared to share their experiences. Short punchy presentations are very welcome, including updates. If you or your organisation has recently undertaken an implementation or upgrade we would like to share your experiences. Please click here if you are interested in presenting at the next event. Find out other ways you can engage with this group. If you would be interested in sponsoring an event please contact Kerry Stuart or view our opportunities page.
Public Sector Applications Committee
Committee Member - Tom King, CGI
UKOUG Project Manager: Charlotte Willie
View the event calendar now.