Forming part of the Oracle Technology community, the offerings for members of Development comprise of SIGs, presentations in the annual UKOUG Conference, and an extensive online library as well as publications and fortnightly ebulletins.
The aims of this SIG:
- To be the preferred information forum for Oracle developers in the UK
- To represent management and technical issues surrounding Oracle's Application Development Tools to Oracle on behalf of UK users.
- To assist Oracle developers in maximising the return on their investment in Oracle application development tools and technologies
- To promote awareness of Oracle's development technologies and help increase visibility and understanding of Oracle's strategies
- To raise and debate key issues for users of Oracle’s application development tools
- To provide a platform for third party solutions providers to present complementary products and services, and discuss Oracle developer’s needs
- To provide a forum for user group members to meet and share their experiences, ideas and concerns.
View the calendar for upcoming dates & agendas.
Those interested in the Development SIG may also be interested in the APEX SIG if they are developing applications using Oracle Application Express.
Find out about presenting and how to engage with this group further.
Co-Chairman - Andrew Davies, BAE Systems
Co-Chairman - Andrew Clarke, Logica
Deputy Chair - Raju Tahiliani, McKesson Information Systems UK Limited
Oracle Liaisons - Grant Ronald & Susan Duncan
UKOUG Project Manager - Aimee Colton
Are you a partner? Are you looking for ways to support UKOUG, visit our partner pages for further information
View the 2013 event calendar now