Forming part of the Oracle Technology community, the Middleware & Integration SIG delivers informative presentations to further educate UKOUG members who are either using or considering using Application Server & Middleware for their system development projects. Furthermore the SIG aims to represent the needs, wants and desires of the UK community to the Oracle development team and project managers through their regular engagement with the SIG committee.
A really good mix of very experienced presenters who were up for interactive discussions. This was one of the best SIG meetings in terms of interaction, organisation, content that I've been too.
What the SIGs cover:
- WebLogic, ADF, Mobile and Java EE application administration
- SOA Suite, OSB, BPM and BAM
- WebCenter Portals
- Identity and Access Management
- Administration of Forms and Reports
- EM Fusion Middleware Control and middleware management packs
- Data Integration Technology such as ODI and EDQ
- Development tools (such as Maven and Hudson/Jenkins) from an administration point of view to support modern DevOps and Infrastructure as Code
- Oracle Cloud Services for middleware
- Upgrades and patching
Our events provide an environment for the community to learn from each other, gain product development information and engaging with community through discussing issues with experts.
||Honeyman IT Consulting
||MP Jenner Consulting
Send this page to your friend