Three years ago UK Oracle User Group identified a need to create a Partner Forum. The Forum had the following objectives to improve the relationship between partners and UKOUG partners and Oracle and partners relationships with one another. Over the course of three years UKOUG has monitored the objectives of the Partner Forum using a KPI survey. Results have shown the objectives have been met so far and we are now in search of a new focus, mission and set of objectives for the future. Please can you spend a couple of minutes to complete the following survey to help us understand what the UKOUG Partner Forum can offer you.
As a member of the UKOUG Partner community you can benefit from a number of opportunities available. Please take a few minutes to find out more about all the exclusive benefits for UKOUG Partners members only:
- Working Groups: Use the link to the left to find out more about UKOUG working groups and what they are doing.
- Partner of the Year Awards: Get recognised for the contribution you make to Oracle customers. Find out more about the awards at www.oug.org/pya and see the awards ceremony video. Find out who won the 2010/2011 awards
- Partner mentoring: Ever wanted to have a peer who understands the challenges of working with Oracle? Or someone who could help you understand a new acquisition? Perhaps our Partner mentoring scheme is for you. Contact Pippa at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about having a mentor or being one.
- Marketing opportunities: Partner members receive special rates on UKOUG marketing opportunities. To find out about what’s available, the costs involved and how it can help your business visit Our partners section.
- Partner Directory: Are you up to date in the Partner directory? The Partner Directory lists all UKOUG Partners and is a valuable resource to both end users and partners.
Partner membership: Are you aware of all your membership benefits?
To find out click here.