Four tracks of content on offer including the latest on PeopleSoft Release 9.2. EMEA PeopleSoft Roadshow 2013, 24th April, London
PeopleSoft home page | Pricing | Register | FAQs | Venue
Registration now open - The conference will take place over one day, and members may be eligible for a free pass using their membership allocation. For details of pricing and member options view the pricing page here.
Oracle, suppliers and users will be able to share experiences, update attendees with latest information and offer hints and tips on issues you may face in the work environment.
So far agenda highlights include:
- The Value of PeopleSoft Release 9.2
- PeopleSoft Technology Roadmap and the Value of PeopleTools 8.53
- The Value of PeopleSoft Human Capital Management Release 9.2
- The Value of PeopleSoft Financials Release 9.2
- Understanding PeopleSoft Update Manager and How PeopleSoft Maintenance Tools Work Together
- PeopleSoft Mobile Solutions and Strategy
What some attendees had to say last year:
'The conference was highly informative, provided a good understand of the future road map of PeopleSoft and wider Oracle products. I look forward to seeing more Fusion in the future.' David Warlow, PeopleSoft User, Willis Group
"An excellent opportunity to learn the latest PeopleSoft news direct from the source." Ben Jones, Chair of the PeopleSoft HCM committee
Oracle suppliers - Increase your brand exposure - We have a limited number of sponsorship opportunities available.
Join the conversation on twitter by using the hashtag - #ukoug_psoft
For further details about the event contact Darren Moses on the details below:
Telephone: +44 (0)20 8545 9675