4 February 2016
The latest news out of Oracle PeopleSoft HCM Strategy direct from Julie Alonso
Product Management Director...
Here is the PeopleSoft Monthly HR Update for January 2016.
- PeopleSoft India SIG’16 – This event is combination of product demonstrations, usage examples, ‘best practices’ and engaging presentations for our customers and partners. With over 20 sessions across 2 days - the participants were eager to learn, discuss and network. Special Thanks to our HR Focus Group customers who were able to send participants - we hope to make this event bigger and better next year and hopefully extend this to APAC region in the coming years (see pics below).
- HEUG (Higher Education User Group) – upcoming PeopleSoft Higher Education and Public Sector conference – March 6-9, Seattle, WA. https://heug2.socious.com/
HR Focus Group Updates:
- Guided Self Service (GSS) Focus Group (90% done) - New & Improved Manager Self Service. For Phase II this project is enhancing existing GSS with new features and functionality for the manager and HR Admin.
Development is under way – For PUM 16, we delivered our 1st Simplified Analytic for Guided Self Service (see document)
- Global Focus Group (WIP) – The Global Focus Group has reviewed and prioritized 130+ global enhancement requests (critical, important & nice to have). We are starting to define requirements around the top enhancement requirements. Planning to schedule meeting to review requirements with group (call will be schedule in 2 weeks)
- HR Analytic Focus Group (WIP) – We have analyzed the results of the focus groups homework assignment (what are your must have 5-10 HR reports). Will share survey results with focus group and start prioritizing – call will be scheduled in 2 weeks
- Employee 360 (WIP) – Project is in the design and development phase. No meetings scheduled this month.
- HR Onboarding/Offboarding (WIP) –Focus Group has provided high level requirements, we are reviewing scope/definition for Phase I. The next focus group meetings will be February 17th and 18th (invite to be sent)
Thank you to all the customers who volunteered to participate in the focus group – very much appreciated!!!
HR Bundles/PUM Update – tentative dates
- 9.1 – Bundle #21 posted on January 29
- 9.1 – Bundle #22 scheduled for June 21
- 9.2 – PUM #16 posted on January 29
- 9.2 – PUM #17 scheduled for April 15
Note – many of you have asked about the new changes to Form I-9 and EEO Reporting – The USA government has not finalized the requirements, once they do, PeopleSoft will issue a Position Statement with our intended changes/dates.
PeopleSoft General Update –
Product Management Director, Oracle PeopleSoft HCM Strategy
Send this page to your friend