For news of upcoming conferences, legislative updates and focus group updates - read on
- OHUG (Oracle HCM User Group) - Orlando, FL
- HIUG (Healthcare User Group) - Orlando, FL
Customer Corner - I want to highlight the great accomplishments our HR Focus Group Customers have done this month. If your organisation has done something great (upgraded, deployed fluid/new functionality) please let me know so you can get your well deserved recognition.
- Congratulations to Baylor, Scott & White Healthcare for deploying Guided Self Service
- Congratulations to Griffith University for deploying Guided Self Service
- Congratulations to Safeway for deploying Fluid and Guided Self Service
- Congratulations to University of Adelaide for upgrading to PTools 8.55 and deploying Fluid
- Congratulations to University of Florida Health for upgrading to 9.2 and PTools 8.55
- Congratulations to Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory for upgrading to 9.2 and deploying Fluid
- Congratulations to St. Joseph Healthcare for upgrading to 9.2
- Congratulations to Houston Methodist for upgrading to PTools 8.55
- Congratulations to Seneca College for upgrading to PTools 8.55
- Congratulations to University of Wisconsin System for upgrading to PTools 8.55
- Congratulations to University of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center for upgrading to PTools 8.55
- Congratulations to University of Colorado for deploying Fluid
- Congratulations to Clackamas County for deploying Elastic Search
Special Congratulations to our 'PeopleSoft Trifecta' customer
- Congratulations to Butler University for upgrading to 9.2 and PTools 8.55 and deploying Fluid
- Congratulations to University System of Georgia for upgrading to 9.2 and PTools 8.55 and deploying Fluid
For additional customer success stories - check out this edition of the PeopleSoft Special Edition of Q&A Magazine
HR Focus Group Updates - Thank you to all the customers who volunteered to participate in the focus group.
- Guided Self Service (GSS) Focus Group - New & Improved Manager Self Service - DEV is currently working on Multi-Select feature (ability to select multi people for a transaction - ex. reports to change). An additional enhancement we are working on is ability to make Reason required (via configuration) for GSS.
- Global HR Focus Group- We had special guest, Russell Broom, who shared what Oracle tools are available to help with data privacy (ex. GDPR) and new tools PeopleSoft will be delivering to assist with GDPR requirements.
- Onboarding - We have been busy testing our first roll out of Onboarding. Customers who attended OHUG and HIUG were some of the first to see the new onboarding feature outside of the focus group. Focus group will be meeting the last week of July. We have some new customers that have recently joined the focus group so please welcome them. Get on board with PeopleSoft onboarding!
- Employee Snapshot - No focus group meeting this month. DEV is working on an administrative view which came up in our last focus group meeting as being an important component to rolling out employee snapshot. We have many customers in the process of rolling out this great new functionality. If you have rolled it out, then please join our focus group to share your user feedback with the group.
- U.S. Federal Focus Group - Met with the Federal Partners and demo'd the new, not released Fluid PAR and Partners provided feedback on the new feature. We'll be having a focus group meeting with Federal customers soon (TBD) - pending CPCA's being signed.
***Important Note*** Focus Groups are open to all customers, calls are typically once a month for an hour or as needed. Your organization needs to have a current CPCA (customer participation confidentiality agreement) since Oracle discloses future design and prototypes. Email me if you are interested in any of the above focus groups.
USA/Global Legislative Updates – https://blogs.oracle.com/PsftLegUpdates/
- USA – Updated EEO-4 reporting changes for the 2017 report.
- France - The French Government has released a new technical book for DSN, and considering certain anomalies they have also released N4DS 2017 for employers who are late in adopting DSN.
- China - Change to Social Insurance for Tianjin region have been announced and the solution posting timeline for these changes is updated in our position statement.
HR Bundles/PUM Update – tentative dates
- 9.1 – Bundle #25 scheduled for October 2017
- 9.2 – Image #23 scheduled for July 2017
PeopleSoft General Update –
- New PeopleSoft Talk – In this special episode, recorded live at Collaborate 2017, Marc discusses value of the Quest User Group. https://youtu.be/ccS3qu7oAkE
Julie Alonso | Product Management Director, Oracle