23 March 2015
This time next week the event will be in full swing - you have just one week to get registered! Don't delay...
Focusing on all things PeopleSoft, Marc Weintraub from Oracle will lead the day giving you an update on the software and reinforcing Oracle’s commitment to PeopleSoft.
Marc will deliver sessions on:
- The investment strategy including a new User Experience/Mobility (Fluid UI) and the new Consumption Model
- PeopleSoft Applications Roadmap which will discuss the existing, planned features and functions for the PeopleSoft applications
- PeopleSoft Technology and PeopleTools Roadmap focusing on the existing and planned capabilities within PeopleTools (e.g. PeopleTools 8.55)
During the afternoon the agenda will split into two streams allowing other’s to give their perspectives on PeopleSoft, the sessions will focus on:
- The Cloud: How do I know when it's right for me to move and how do I get there?
- PeopleSoft UK Payroll Update
- Best Practices for Supporting PeopleSoft like a Pro
- PeopleSoft Technology
The day will close with a Q&A giving you the opportunity to address Marc on any open questions you may have.
View the full agenda
Spaces are limited - secure your place today!