This community has undergone changes for 2016, moving from a closed group to an open group. The content of our Public Sector HCM SIG meetings will focus on HCM practices in accordance with businesses in the Public Sector. If yourself or your customers work in the following environments this event may be relevant to you:
- Public Transport
Forming part of the E-Business Suite community the offerings for users of HCM comprises of SIGs and an extensive online library, publications, fortnightly ebulletins as well as the opportunity to present at one of our events.
What does this community offer?
The aims and objectives of the Public Sector HCM SIG are:
- To ensure the views of users are taken into account in the development and prioritisation of enhancements to the application
- To provide a forum for discussions between Oracle and the user community
- To keep users up to date on legislative changes and current trends affecting their areas of responsibility
- To provide a network for users to discuss common issues
The Public Sector HCM group meets 5 times a year and is responsive to HR issues for those working in the public sector.
To view the upcoming agenda and presentations from past meetings, visit the library and use the filter options to search for documents.
We are always interested in a user story presentation this can be anywhere from 10 - 45 minutes long. Please click here if you are interested in presenting at the next event. Find out other ways you can engage with this group.
Public Sector HCM SIG Committee:
- Co-Chair: Shaun Tetley, Portsmouth Council
- Deputy: Phil McIntosh, IBM Global Business Services
- Deputy: Chris Walker, NE Payroll Ltd
Oracle Liaison: Tony Hatton
UKOUG Project Manager: Charlotte Willie
Public Sector HCM List Server:
Access the PSHRMS List Server Archive