Customer Forums are closed groups and attendance is by invitation only. If you would like to attend please contact: Liberty Waterman
Forming part of the E-Business Suite community the offerings for users of HCM comprises of SIGs, customer forums, an extensive online library, publications, fortnightly ebulletins as well as the opportunity to present at one of our events.
What does this community offer?
The aims and objectives of the Public Sector HCM Customer Forum are:
- To ensure the views of users are taken into account in the development and prioritisation of enhancements to the application
- To provide a forum for discussions between Oracle and the user community
- To keep users up to date on legislative changes and current trends affecting their areas of responsibility
- To provide a network for users to discuss common issues
The Public Sector HCM group meets 3 times a year and is responsive to HR issues for those working in the public sector.
To view the upcoming agenda and presentations from past meetings, visit the library and use the filter options to search for documents.
Other events that you may be interested in: HCM SIGs, Irish HCM SIGs, view the calendar for upcoming dates & agendas
We are always interested in a user story presentation this can be anywhere from 10 - 45 minutes long. Please click here if you are interested in presenting at the next event. Find out other ways you can engage with this group.
Public Sector HCM Committee:
- Co-Chair: Ian Weetch, South Lanarkshire Council
- Co-Chair: Shaun Tetley, Portsmouth Council
- Deputy: Phil McIntosh, McKesson
- Deputy: Chris Walker, Hitachi Consulting
Oracle Liaison: Tony Hatton
UKOUG Project Manager: Liberty Waterman
Public Sector HCM List Server:
Access the PSHRMS List Server Archive
Access to the listserver is via committee approval please email Liberty if you would like to be added