25 October 2013
UKOUG will be hosting a number of SOA, Development and APEX streams sessions each day at our Technology Conference at Manchester Central. There's something for everyone whether you want to attend beginners, intermediate or advanced presentations.
Here's what the Tech13 committee is looking forward to:
- Community keynote by Oracle's Regis Louis;
- Closing keynote Cameron Purdy, founder of the company who built Coherence, presenting for the first time at a UKOUG event;
- Taking part in roundtables: get advice, find solutions and pose questions;
- Getting the low down on mobile applications - learn how to build mobile and web-based applications yourself;
- Hands-on sessions on Sunday.
Agenda highlights include...
- Taking your first steps into SOA? Make sure you attend: "SOA and BPM for Managers and Architects" by Oracle;
- More established practitioner? Benefit from "SOA Tips and Tricks" by Raastech," Understanding the SOA Infra Database" by Griffiths Waite and "SOA Performance Tuning" by C2B2;
- A leading IT architect at the Dutch Courts will be describing their journey from Forms to SOA and BPM by Vennster.
- Development Tools Roundtable - get advice on the tools for your next Oracle development project, find solutions to your Development problems, or pose questions to the Oracle Tools product managers
- Are you ready for building mobile applications? Attend Grant Ronald's session "Building Applications for Android and iOS the Fusion way"
- Join John King's session "I Already use Spring, JSF, and/or Hibernate; Why Would I Use Oracle ADF?"
- It is the right time to start building mobile applications yourself? Learn how APEX can be used to create mobile and web-based applications - "Mobile Development with Oracle Application Express 5.0" David Peake, Oracle
- Taking the first steps into APEX? Attend "APEX – From Zero to Hero" by Paul Broughton;
- Extra sessions running on Sunday, get 'hands-on' with APEX.
View the full agenda to find out what is in store for you.
Tips for registering:
Send this page to your friend