The Digital CX community offering comprises of: a conference, an extensive online library including publications and dedicated CX themed fortnightly ebulletin.
Why join the Digital CX community?
UKOUG is working with the Digital CX committee, Partners and Oracle to develop and introduce new initiatives to meet the needs of CX users.
You can benefit from these new initiatives by becoming a member which will enable you to take advantage of the following great benefits:
- Access to the best CX skills in the marketplace
- Access to Oracle representatives who are working with CX products
- Access to Partners and their solutions
- Access to the largest UK largest gathering of Applications professionals
- 10% off Oracle University training with Vertex iT
Membership will also ensure you are the first to hear about...
- Product developments
- Support updates
Join the Digital CX Community:
- If you have a UKOUG profile already, please log in and update your personal preferences to ensure your communications are bespoke to your needs.
- If you do not have a login please create one here.
Not a member? Find out more about the benefits of joining UKOUG and the Digital CX community here: Membership packages
There are many ways you can increase your engagement with the Digital CX community including contributing to an event, writing for Oracle Scene, joining the leadership team or joining the Oracle Scene review panel. Find out more here.
Stay up to date with what's happening in the Digital CX community by joining the UKOUG Digital CX Linkedin Group, following @UKOUG on Twitter and liking our Facebook page.
- UKOUG Applications Conference & Exhibition 2017 - 4th - 6th December
Are you an Oracle partner or third party? Are you looking for ways to support UKOUG? View our Partner Guide for further information or contact Kerry Stuart on +44 (0)20 8545 9685.
UKOUG Digital CX committee:
Co-Chair - Caroline Dale, Aggregate Industries
Co-Chair - Ruby Cameron, HP
Committee Member - Askold Jacura, BT
Committee Member - Andy Pieroux, Walpole Partnerships
Oracle Liaison - Syam Krishnan
UKOUG Project Manager - Charlotte Willie