Savant’s experience of relational database development dates back nearly twenty years.
We understand that databases do not exist in a vacuum and there is often a need to integrate data from a number of systems held in a variety of formats.
You may already have systems or suppliers or customers with systems with a number of formats such as spreadsheets, CSV files, fixed length formats, HL7 feeds, XML structures and a variety of access methodologies, including ODBC links and web services.
The good news is Savant has worked with all of these and more.
Oracle-based products have been our prime implementation environment over the last fifteen years. Savant has a long pedigree with all of Oracle’s major development products and databases.
Our Oracle team has hands-on, practical installation and support experience with:
- Oracle Standard / Enterprise edition 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g r4 and 12c
- Oracle Data Guard
- Oracle Data Pump
- Oracle Enterprise manager 9, 10, 12c and 13
- Oracle on Windows servers including 2012
Savant uses its wealth of experience to:
- Manage an Oracle estate using OEM 12c with Oracle 11gr4 in active Data Guard mode on Windows 2012
- Troubleshoot applications running on Oracle to tune and resolve issues
- Upgrade to the latest version (12c)