1 March 2013
On January 29th JD Edwards made two important product announcements: Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne introduces an integrated and comprehensive solution for Health and Safety Incident Management & Oracle expands availability of Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting to EnterpriseOne Applications 9.0 to meet strong customer demand.
These announcements demonstrate Oracle’s commitment to customers to increase the value of your JD Edwards investment with new products that provide high return on investment.
Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Health and Safety Incident Management
- JD Edwards Enterprise One’s newest product, Health and Safety Incident Management, helps organizations accurately track incidents in the workplace by managing the business processes associated with recording, tracking, reporting and analyzing health and safety incidents.
- Enhancing real-time decision making, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting for Health and Safety Incident Management provides users with an analysis of incidents, identifying trends and producing essential safety statistics to facilitate proactive measures to help reduce these incidents in the future
- A comprehensive and integrated solution, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Health and Safety Incident Management and JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting for Health and Safety Incident Management handle incident reporting and notifications as well as tracking all aspects of actual and potential incident investigations.
- Taking advantage of Oracle BI Publisher capabilities embedded within JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, the integrated solution delivers out of the box reports for OSHA and Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) and streamlines the development of regulatory reports for other international agencies.
- The advanced reporting capabilities provided by JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting for Health and Safety Incident Management helps safety officers and other users turn data into actionable information by delivering pre-built query applications and reports over incidents, safety statistics, people/injuries, equipment/property/motor vehicles and environmental impact.
- This integrated solution for Health and Safety Incident Management continues Oracle’s investment in environmental, health and safety (EHS) measures following on the release of the Oracle Environmental Accounting and Reporting module.
For more information:
Robust, Integrated Reporting Capabilities Now Available to Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 Customers
- Extending its commitment to helping organizations effectively execute business processes, Oracle today announces Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting is now available for both Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 and 9.1 customers.
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting is a real-time reporting solution that enables organizations to improve productivity and enhance real-time decision making by providing end users with a simplified and clear view of the essential data necessary to make informed business decisions.
- To meet strong and growing demand from customers, prospects and partners, Oracle has extended the availability of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting so that it is now available to both JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1 and JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 customers.
- Developed specifically for end users, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting empowers employees and reduces IT support spend by delivering an extensive library of hundreds of pre-built reports designed to answer the most common business questions from across the enterprise.
- Further simplifying the consumption of information for casual and power users, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting leverages the advanced capabilities of Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Publisher to enable users to easily access and personalize transaction data into customized lists, charts, graphs and tables.
- By combining essential transaction data and master data, including associated descriptions and category codes, the solution delivers a clear and concise view of operational activities and enables end users to easily access data for simple or sophisticated reports.
For more information: