1 March 2013
Oracle is pleased to announce the availability of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting for Transportation Management.
The response to the introduction of One View Reporting (OVR) has been outstanding and customers are upgrading and implementing to EnterpriseOne at a record pace in order to take advantage of this high value end user reporting tool. And as promised, the JD Edwards team is continuing to expand the OVR offering and Transportation Management is the latest addition.
Read the Data Sheet
Learn more about all our One View Reporting Solutions
A Data Pack is available that contains business data you can deploy to your environment to demo and learn the One View Reporting for Transportation Management module. More information about this Data Pack can be found on My Oracle Support Doc ID 1497996.1
And that’s not all. We are also announcing 17 other EnterpriseOne product enhancement projects, demonstrating JD Edwards’s commitment to making on-going investments in:
- User Productivity
- Improving the End User Experience (Usability)
- Industry Capability
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership
- These enhancements cross a number of JD Edwards Products. See the Attached PDF document for a brief description of the enhancement, the benefits and the release(s) that have these new features. The enhancements are found in these products:
- Sales Order Management (Advanced Pricing)
- Logistics (Transportation Management, Warehouse Management, Demand Scheduling Execution)
- Apparel Management and Blend Management
What’s New in E1 9.1