4 February 2016
Is your organisation using an Oracle product to help with a sustainability initiative while reducing costs? Saving energy? Saving gas? Saving paper? Your organisation may be eligible for the 2016 Oracle Sustainability Innovation Award, part of the Oracle Excellence Awards. Find out more...
Maybe you use Oracle Cloud Solutions to help drive down power consumption, Oracle Transportation Management to reduce fleet emissions, Oracle Exadata Database Machine to decrease power and cooling needs while increasing database performance, Oracle Business Intelligence to measure environmental impacts, or one of many other Oracle products.
Submit a nomination form by Monday May 2, 2016 if your company is using any Oracle product to take an environmental lead as well as to reduce costs and improve business efficiencies using green business practices. If you prefer to first view and/or fill out a Word document before submitting through the online nomination form above, you can use this awards nomination document. These awards will be presented during Oracle OpenWorld 2016 in San Francisco.
About the Awards
- Winners will be selected from the customer and/or partner nominations. Either a customer, their partner, or Oracle representative can submit the nomination form on behalf of a customer.
- Winners will be selected based on the extent of the environmental impact they have had as well as the business efficiencies they have achieved through their combined use of Oracle products.
- Your company uses at least one component of Oracle products, whether it's the Oracle database, business applications, Fusion Middleware, or Sun servers/storage. See this partial list which shows some examples of Oracle products that a customer may use that makes them a good candidate for this award.
- This solution should be in production or in active development
- Nomination deadline: Monday May 2, 2016
Benefits to Award Winners
- Award presented to winners during Oracle OpenWorld by a senior Oracle executive
- 2016 Oracle Sustainability Innovation award logo for inclusion on your own website and/or other marketing materials
- Possible placement in Oracle Profit Magazine &/or Oracle Magazine