16 April 2012
Final reminder for content to be submitted by midnight on 18th April.
UKOUG is inviting article submissions for consideration for publication in the June edition of Oracle Scene.
We would like to include a CRM-related feature, so we’re looking for some high quality content around any of the following areas:
- CRM market and megatrends eg. Cloud, mobile, CX (Customer Experience Management), self service, social
- Other Oracle CRM products
In addition we’re looking for well written content in the following categories:
- Applications & Fusion Applications
The following article focuses are always considered the most valuable:
- Product selection from a customer perspective
- Roadmap Strategy (Oracle)
- Project Management, deployment / implementation (a Partner & Customer case study)
- Change Management (a Partner & Customer case study)
- Best practice and user adoption issues from a customer perspective
Articles around 2-4 pages in length maximum are best. As a guide, one page of text (no images) is approximately 500 words.
The deadline for article submissions is 18th April 2012. Content received after this date will be held for consideration for the October edition.
Submit all content to firstname.lastname@example.org including a biography (max 100 words), your company name, job title, and a high resolution photo of yourself.
Please note: All imagery and graphics supplied with the article should be supplied minimum 300 dpi in order to reproduce successfully in print.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org