24 February 2015
Whether you’re actively implementing Cloud solutions or just want to understand your future options, OUG Ireland has sessions to help you. Here’s a snapshot of the EBS agenda and key takeaways...
There’s only one place in Ireland this spring to get cross stack updates from Oracle, its customers and partners in one place, on one day - OUG Ireland 2015 - explore the full agenda and register today!
Oracle E-Business Suite sessions include:
- Oracle E-Business Suite & Oracle Cloud: Practical Scenarios: Learn about the choices you have around co-existing your Oracle E-Business Suite investment with Oracle Cloud solutions including Oracle HCM Cloud, Oracle CRM Cloud, Oracle Fusion Accounting Hub and more. You will come away from this session with clear idea how these co-existence with Oracle Cloud solutions can fit within your enterprise and the effort involved in achieving that.
- Oracle E-Business Suite Strategy & Roadmap: The session covers the value delivered by the current release of Oracle E-Business Suite applications, the momentum, and how Oracle E-Business Suite applications integrate into Oracle’s overall applications strategy. You will come away with an understanding of the value Oracle E-Business Suite applications deliver now and in the future.
- Oracle E-Business Suite: A Gateway to Tomorrow: For existing EBS customers who are either considering the move to Cloud in a coexistence scenario or continuing with their current path. Learn about the continuous investment that Oracle is making in EBS and new innovative options of extending current functionalities (i.e. Endeca integrations). Customer 2 Cloud analysis will be also touched upon based on real examples of customers going for Cloud benefits.
- Practical Integration: E-Business Suite & Application Express: Extending the Oracle E-Business Suite with APEX sounds like a great plan, but how do you do about it? What are the steps needed to come to a working environment? How do you access the data from EBS? How to use the EBS authentication in the APEX application? How can you use the EBS responsibilities in APEX? All these and many more questions will be answered in this session.
- Re-vamp Your EBS R12 Reporting With Fusion Accounting Hub Reporting Cloud Service: Oracle's ERP Cloud offers fresh new ways of working with a clear focus on making life easy for the user. If you are using or planning to use EBS R12.1.3+ you can take advantage of some of these new ways of working using the financial reporting capabilities of the Cloud with your EBS General Ledger Balances. Find out how you can easily produce financial reports, analyse information at your desk or on the go and collaborate within the Cloud with the minimum of implementation effort.
- Lean Data Integrity - Proactive Data Management for Oracle E-Business Suite, JD Edwards & Other Oracle Instances: Learn about the reduction in costs and improvements in performance delivered by a data purge and archive project. Find out how incorporating a data purge and archive step into your upgrade methodology can save you time and money. Understand the challenges of purging data in EBS & JDE, how to protect integrity and how to put together a successful project team. Get tips and advice on how to prepare a winning business case.
- How Are Oracle BI Analytics, Informatica, DAC, OBIEE, BI Publisher & Oracle EBusiness Suite R12 Blended Together: DW Architecture, Oracle Business Intelligence Applications Architecture / Overview, OBIEE, Oracle Enterprise Manager 11g – Fusion Middleware Control or Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c – Cloud Control, Oracle Ebusiness Suite R12, Informatica DAC, BI Publisher
- Oracle Applications Cloud User Experiences: Trends & Strategy: The Oracle Applications Cloud user experience design strategy is about simplicity, mobility, and extensibility. See what we mean by simplicity as we demo our latest cloud user experiences and show you only the essential information you need for your work. Learn how we are addressing mobility, by delivering the best user experience for each device as you access your enterprise data in the cloud. And finally, understand what we mean by extensibility after hearing a high-level overview of the tools designed for tailoring the cloud user experience. You will be inspired about the future of the cloud.
There really is only one place in Ireland this spring to get all this and more, in one place, on one day - explore the full agenda and register today!
Send this page to your friend