4 July 2015
Useful bit of info posted by Mazen Kilani...
Create asset with in service date / accounting date between 1.1.2012 si 31.12.2012 without applying bonus depreciation. Now I want to apply retroactively bonus of %50 which will delete the old depreciation from the depreciation table and create a new one : This is done launching process AMSEC101 with Run mode: Prepare For depreciation. It will perform a reset:
- Delete depreciation table
- Add Bonus percent 50, and bonus sw at 9 on book table
- Calc type changed to L on book table
- Update Open trans depreciation to P pending
- -Update if needed, Begin depreciation date … etc.
Launch depreciation for asset to recreate depreciation according to bonus. You may also like to play a recording of the TTQ above.
Source: PeopleSoft Enterprise Support Blog