4 August 2017
The latest in Peoplesoft news and events - August 2017.
Upcoming 2017 Conferences:
HR Focus Group Updates:
- Guided Self Service (GSS) Focus Group - New & Improved Manager Self Service – An additional enhancement we are working on is ability to make Reason required (via configuration) for GSS.
- Global HR Focus Group – No update this month
- Onboarding – Happy to announce Day 1 onboarding was delivered in Image #23. Organisations can now create onboarding activity guides to take their employees through onboarding starting their first day of hire and moving them through the process. See Day 1 Onboarding video for more details. The onboarding focus group also met and worked through requirements needed for offboarding.
- Employee Snapshot - In image 23, PeopleSoft delivered Career Planning as well as updates to training, education and job interest tiles. We continue to work the HR Admin view of employee snapshot.
- U.S. Federal Focus Group – Had a Partner focus group call on July 27th, demo’d and reviewed the Simplify PAR USF & Retroactive PAR. Also discussed Retroactive PAR new compliance change requests (Cyber Security Code & Gender Value changes).
- Company Directory Focus Group***NEW*** – New focus group to enhance Company Directory. First focus group meeting tentatively scheduled for end of August.
USA/Global Legislative Updates – https://blogs.oracle.com/PsftLegUpdates/
- India - Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India has announced changes to administrative charges for EPF and EDLI Scheme. Oracle has published a revised position statement detailing these legislative changes along with solution deliverable timelines
- France - The French Government has released a new DSN technical book, which will be effective from January 2018.
- USA – USCIS released a revised version of the Form I-9, effective September 17, 2017.
HR Bundles/PUM Update – tentative dates
- 9.1 – Bundle #25 -scheduled for October 2017
- 9.2 – Image #24 – scheduled for October 2017
PeopleSoft General Update –
- New PeopleSoft Talk – In this special episode of PeopleSoft Talk, Marc talks with Willie Suh, PeopleSoft Group Vice President for Applications Development about PeopleTools 8.56 https://youtu.be/Jd07KBKiuHI
Send this page to your friend