3 October 2011
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne delivers the first enterprise application suite on the iPad. Yes, the entire JD Edwards application suite can now be used on the Apple iPad!
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne on the iPad is available for Application Releases 8.12 and 9.0
- Tools Release Maintenance Pack 188.8.131.52 is required and is available now on My Oracle Support Update Center
- Available as part of standard maintenance, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne customers on releases 8.12 or 9.0 can access the new mobile capabilities by applying a JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools Maintenance Pack.
Improved Access to Business Information Increases Productivity
- Support for the iPad offers JD Edwards EnterpriseOne users an intuitive platform with functionality targeted to optimize their dynamic business needs. Key features of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne for the iPad include:
- Enhanced iPad user experience with the addition of application-specific gestures to ensure intuitive and efficient interactions.
- Context-sensitive awareness minimizing the number of touch interactions required by presenting the appropriate touch screen keyboard for specific user data entry tasks.
- Support for standard security and deployment features to ensure worry-free mobile deployments.
- Leveraging the pervasive availability of inter! net connectivity, EnterpriseOne applications are accessible in connected mode only (disconnected store/forward is not available).
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version: 8.98 and later Release
- Information in this document applies to any platform.
Send this page to your friend